R1CEntertainment Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» HIIII :D annyeong~ ni hao! nei ho ma?
IT's Nisyaz.Nis.Syaza.Anis heree *anissyaza* EmptyJuly 28th 2011, 4:44 pm by amoretii

» 2nd Song: Angel - Teen Top
IT's Nisyaz.Nis.Syaza.Anis heree *anissyaza* EmptyJuly 16th 2011, 4:07 am by maisella

» SNSD - OH {ORIGINAL VERSION}
IT's Nisyaz.Nis.Syaza.Anis heree *anissyaza* EmptyJune 15th 2011, 11:45 am by maisella

» Present for Hamirilive's friend
IT's Nisyaz.Nis.Syaza.Anis heree *anissyaza* EmptyMay 30th 2011, 4:31 pm by 22itsyu13

» RAPPERS UNITE??
IT's Nisyaz.Nis.Syaza.Anis heree *anissyaza* EmptyMay 26th 2011, 4:01 am by hamirilive

» Supa Luv by Teen Top [White Fire's 2nd Song!]
IT's Nisyaz.Nis.Syaza.Anis heree *anissyaza* EmptyMay 23rd 2011, 3:35 am by hamirilive

» Gangsta Boy--f(x) {DAISY MEADOWS' 2ND SONG!}
IT's Nisyaz.Nis.Syaza.Anis heree *anissyaza* EmptyMay 19th 2011, 3:55 pm by 22itsyu13

» Rainy Days by One Way [Khaos's 2nd Song]
IT's Nisyaz.Nis.Syaza.Anis heree *anissyaza* EmptyMay 14th 2011, 7:19 pm by 22itsyu13

» Bad Guy by JOO [Summer Rain's 2nd Song]
IT's Nisyaz.Nis.Syaza.Anis heree *anissyaza* EmptyMay 12th 2011, 4:09 pm by 22itsyu13

Poll

IT's Nisyaz.Nis.Syaza.Anis heree *anissyaza*

+5
22itsyu13
lualualuax3
fatekey2
purplecookiedough
Nisyaz
9 posters

Go down

IT's Nisyaz.Nis.Syaza.Anis heree *anissyaza* Empty IT's Nisyaz.Nis.Syaza.Anis heree *anissyaza*

Post  Nisyaz January 1st 2011, 4:50 am

HELLO HELLO ~
*bows* *waves* *smiles*
SOO BEFORE I START JUST GOTTA WARN YOU I GOT A LOT OF THINGS TO SAY SO I MIGHT BORE YOU BEFORE YOU EVEN GOT TO THE END.

My name's Nisyaz :L or Anis or Nis or Syaza or Syaz . ( SORRY I GOT SO MUCH IDENTITIES) But my real full name is Anis Syaza .. And Anis is what my err. people in school/place/Imetinreallife call me. Close friends call me Nis and Syaza/Syaz are what other Malaysians call me via Internet. Nisyaz is something I made up from my name soooooooooo I have all my Kpop usernames as Nisyaz.

I AM 13. No wait. It's 2011 , I'm 14 . (TSKKKK T.T I'll miss saying that I'm 13..) So I'm a 97er and I was born on the 2nd of February XDD. But the date 02.02.02 passed by and I didn't even notice. >..< But anyways. No one wanted to know when I was born so no need to say that.

I live in Malaysia, a kind of small country that has *so much* spicy food and heavenly food. Basically, it's all about food and humidity. It's warm and dry here, so if you ever thought of coming to Malaysia, never bring your snowsuits. Instead, bring along something thin and not really that thick. Rains aren't humid here, instead it's breezy~ So I love rains in Malaysia Very Happy

I loveeeeeee singing and dancing, but never got the guts to show me dancing cause I'm kinda bad at it. Well mostly cause I hate to be following the original steps and then randomly dance on my own. Kayys. I love singing, but yeahh I have my own problem of staying in key. Because I don't like instrumentals. Well actually singing with instrumentals cause I would sometimes get lost when I was singing. But I'm trying my best to improve, soo as suggested by many (seriously, many) people, I'll have to start singing with instrumentals.

I don't have that WOW OH SO AMAZING voice like Alina has, or like my favourite singers (LUNAAAAA, Bom and Taeyeon) has, so I'm not really cut out to be a main/lead vocalist. I'm a vocalist and I like that. NOT MUCH PRESSURE OKAY SO YEAHHH. But what's important is that I like singing and especially doing duets with people. Yeah soo I like doing duets more than collab-ing with many people because duets are easier to mix XD .

Other than singing, I also took up subbing about 3/4 months ago, and successfully established a subbing team *yayy* that could provide good quality - hi-quality subs so I'm really proud LOL. Other than that, I also write FANFICS AND ONESHOTS AND I TAKE REQUESTS. But mostly on AFF aka asianfanfics.com . Same username, find me! OTHER than that, I'm trying to master the art of video-making, soo I do a lot of trailers for people (well not a lot yet but a lot has requested. See the usage of a lot here.) Just in case if someone was wondering, I use Sony Vegas Pro 10 and kinda trying to move towards that Platinum HD Sony Vegas Movie (oooh I want that soo bad *_*)

AND AND I'm learning Photoshop, I did that thing on the top there, the one that says R1CEntertainment , ft. permanent groups and collabs . And also the default thingy *its the default avatar* for members who just logged in and didn't have an avatar yet. You can change though. It says : R1CE Members or R1CE Admins cause I really didn't have anything creative (Er) than that. If you want me to change that I’ll gladly change okay XD
WHAT ELSE WHAT ELSE ... Oh I also take up drawing, I’ve never been professionally trained but I like and loved drawing since little so it helped now Very Happy I;ve just started doing fanarts of f(x) *yayyy* And SHINY EFFECTS (such a big fann) but I'm too lazy to scan them,.. But my mom/dad said that I can get like a tablet/wacom if I can get my 13As on the monthly tests. Or my birthday XD

Ohh just to tell, I may seem mature and shy and 'innocent' if we were to chat on that chatango thing, but once we get close, I'll be really hyper and wacky and random and like so immature.. -_- Okay ashamed of myself now.

I used to have Friendster, then I moved to Myspace then I moved to Facebook and then I moved to Twitter. I practically abandon the other 3 (NOT TWITTER) but I still check my Facebook everyday Smile Though I gotta warn you. Before you follow me on Twitter prepare for...... CAPS-LOCKING SENTENCES and some other random things cause I like to complain on Twitter LOL. So I;ll be seen like.. very unprofessional there. VERY VERY So I suggest not to. Especially if you ship pairings that I dislike.

If you like Ontoria Jongna Keyber Minstal and TaeLi, you'll be more than delighted to follow/add me as a friend :DD I ship Kyutoria too and Zhoutoria . And Hyuktoria. I don't remember what else, but these are the pairings that I approve. The others I'm .. *_* not really okay.

If you didn't know yet, I LOVE f(x) TO DEATH so I'm a _______ . (WE ARE NAMELESS SM. NAMELESS. ) So if you thought we were affxtionates (LOL I THOUGHT I THAT WAS THE FC NAME BEFORE THEN I FIGURED NOT) that's actually our forum's name, with just adding *ates* . So yeah f(x) got me into Kpop and my first ever Kpop MV was La Cha Ta.

SO DON'T BE MAD IF I DON'T KNOW ANY OTHER SONGS BY OTHER GROUPS CAUSE I'M RANDOMLY LEARNING EACH ONE BY ONE.

I'm SMTown biased. I like SHINee tooo . So that's how it became Shiny Effects Very Happy
Other than that, I like MBLAQ (G.oooo and Cheondoong and Mir) and SISTAR (WE ARE MIGHTY SISTAR YEAHH) and Secret (Ji Eunniee) and I kinda like Co-Ed.

If you're asking for my favourite member (f(x) I LOVE VICTORIA TO BITS. She attracted me to f(x) and so I stayed with her til now. And hopefully till the end Very Happy Next comes LUNAAA (AH THE GOLDEN VOICE BUT SHE TALKS SO MUCH OTL ) So I LOVE LUNTORIA INTERACTIONS. Also notice that Luna likes sticking to Victoria. XD

And f(3) another version ties cause I like Sulkryber . XD The Sulber bros, Jungli maknaes and Kryber Very Happy I ship all f(x) pairings so :DD I don't have a least dislike or last person that I like in f(x) CAUSE I LIKE THEM ALL. I actually don't have a bias cause my bias is f(x) -THEWHOLE- but I figured I can choose Luntoria Smile

For SHINee I like DUBU LEADER MOSTT XD (You see now how I like Ontoria XD) and then I like Jonghyun~ and MinhoTaeminKey Very Happy

AHHH I ACTUALLY HAVE MORE TO TALK BUT SINCE I'LL BORE YOU CAUSE THIS IS LIKE AN ESSAY THAT YOU HAVE TO DO IN SCHOOL EVERY YEAR AND THERES NO IMAGES AT ALL

-cause I don't think I'm that pretty/cute neither do I think I'm ugly LOL I'm normal. MY FACE IS JUST FOR SMILING TIL YOU CAN'T SMILE ANYMORE CAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO SEE MY RIDICULOUS EYE SMILE 0.0 -

But if you want to see pics of me go to facebook and type my original name : Anis Syaza ~ Smile You'll know I think. I THINK . If you got confused, It's Anis Syaza Bte Azlin . ADD ME SO I'LL HAVE TONS OF FRIENDS Very Happy

Okay nice seeing you~ Hope we can be friends ~ Very Happy

Last edited by Nisyaz on January 3rd 2011, 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Nisyaz
Nisyaz

http://anis-syaza.blogspot.com     | http://shinyeffectslove.tum

Back to top Go down

IT's Nisyaz.Nis.Syaza.Anis heree *anissyaza* Empty Re: IT's Nisyaz.Nis.Syaza.Anis heree *anissyaza*

Post  purplecookiedough January 1st 2011, 5:05 am

that was long. LOOOL. i didn't read it all. just skimmed. but nice to meet you (:
purplecookiedough
purplecookiedough

Back to top Go down

IT's Nisyaz.Nis.Syaza.Anis heree *anissyaza* Empty Re: IT's Nisyaz.Nis.Syaza.Anis heree *anissyaza*

Post  Nisyaz January 1st 2011, 5:18 am

LOLOL I FIGURED THAT ALREADY
XDD NICE TO MEET YOU ~
Nisyaz
Nisyaz

Back to top Go down

Post  purplecookiedough January 1st 2011, 5:23 am

haha i think we talked before.. i'm the one that's like three weeks older than you. Very Happy
purplecookiedough
purplecookiedough

Back to top Go down

Post  fatekey2 January 1st 2011, 5:28 am

I didn't read all but a little xD
I'll call you ANis :3
Ohh a subbing team? for what???
fatekey2
fatekey2

Back to top Go down

Post  Nisyaz January 1st 2011, 5:30 am

YEAH WE METT XDD In the Lounge~ XD

Smile) Okay Kelly unnie~ Smile I sub for.. er well there's two currently, (for Koala and T-ara's Hello Baby) but we're starting a new project for Heroes Smile
Nisyaz
Nisyaz

Back to top Go down

Post  fatekey2 January 1st 2011, 5:32 am

AHHHH Heroes *O* Gosh what is the site? *OOO*
Heroes is the best show with Running Man for me xD ♥
fatekey2
fatekey2

Back to top Go down

Post  purplecookiedough January 1st 2011, 5:34 am

@nisyaz :
ooh, you do AFF? i'm purpleasian, i'll look for you right now Very Happy

i've always wanted to do a story as a co-author with somebody else, and if you're interested, we should do it~

I started writing there a few weeks ago, and now i'm addicted O-O.. i've been reading it for a long time though. like a LOOOOOOONG time.

oh and also, don't judge me because of my rated scenes. ><.. I CANT HELP IT. readers like it. (:
purplecookiedough
purplecookiedough

Back to top Go down

Post  Nisyaz January 1st 2011, 5:38 am

KpopClubSubs Very Happy

Ohh SUREEEEEEE XDD
But I can't do/terrible at rated scenes 0.0
FIND ME FAST XD
Nisyaz
Nisyaz

Back to top Go down

Post  purplecookiedough January 1st 2011, 5:44 am

haha i can't write rated either ><.. i'm only on my first story~ [not including one shots]
purplecookiedough
purplecookiedough

Back to top Go down

Post  lualualuax3 January 1st 2011, 11:09 am

LOL ANIS~ You're so cuteee :3 I'm Abi btw, we talked on the chat thing yesterday hehe.
I WANT TO GO TO MALAYSIA. Especially on a rainy day. I'll contact you if I get there and you betterrrr be my tourguide (;
Hahaha, you like Victoria? Alina actually thinks I look like her....(which. I don't really think so. But she calls me Victoria now because of that xDD)
Wow, you seem like a busy busy girl. You have alot of hobbies. I don't have much....well. At least I don't think so. If I do, then, I probably don't realize it xD
I still have to watch the variety shows that you subbb.
Okay, that's all i'm writing, I have to get to knowing the others.
Byeeee anis~ (:
lualualuax3
lualualuax3

Back to top Go down

Post  22itsyu13 January 1st 2011, 11:12 am

:O Nis unnie. I can't believe you mentioned me HAHA. I'm flattered ^^
GRRRRRR I STILL DIDN'T GET THE LAST PART FINISHED! But I'm back from my ride today, so maybe today? ;__; I apologize.
And I read everything ^^ Be proud of me lol
f(x) f(x) f(x) f(x) f(x)f(x) f(x) FTW! I like Lunew though, because to me Khuntoria is perfect lol. They're trot duet was HILARIOUS.
22itsyu13
22itsyu13

https://www.youtube.com/22itsyu13

Back to top Go down

Post  22itsyu13 January 1st 2011, 11:13 am

lualualuax3 wrote:LOL ANIS~ You're so cuteee :3 I'm Abi btw, we talked on the chat thing yesterday hehe.
I WANT TO GO TO MALAYSIA. Especially on a rainy day. I'll contact you if I get there and you betterrrr be my tourguide (;
Hahaha, you like Victoria? Alina actually thinks I look like her....(which. I don't really think so. But she calls me Victoria now because of that xDD)
Wow, you seem like a busy busy girl. You have alot of hobbies. I don't have much....well. At least I don't think so. If I do, then, I probably don't realize it xD
Byeeee anis~ (:

VICTORIA, YOU DO! GOSH. *SLAP SLAP* Haha, jk. ABOUT THE SLAPPING PART O_O
22itsyu13
22itsyu13

Back to top Go down

Post  xleetommyjaix January 1st 2011, 12:45 pm

Aww Welcome to the Family ^^ nice to meet you Very Happy
My Name is Jai
I'm an oppa again ^^
xleetommyjaix
xleetommyjaix

Back to top Go down

Post  ellenshimusic January 1st 2011, 8:57 pm

I read the WHOLE THING. hahaha. Hi Anis! (I know someone named Anisa... haha). I'm Ellen, an admin and a lead singer of Autumn Air! (:
I have a lot of interests too, but I didn't put them in my bio... In case you were wondering, I also take art lessons (2 years), play violin and piano (for 8 years?), compose music, and well other stuff but that's not really important haha.
Your interests sound pretty cool tho.
You designed the logos? So cool. Very Happy
Well, I hope I can talk to you soon! You seem like a very interesting person. (:
ellenshimusic
ellenshimusic

Back to top Go down

Post  Nisyaz January 1st 2011, 10:10 pm

LOL ANIS~ You're so cuteee :3 I'm Abi btw, we talked on the chat thing yesterday hehe.
Byeeee anis~ (:

LOLL I AM NOT >_<
Yeahh I noticed :DD HAHA I BETTER BEE . I'LL SHOW YOU ALL AROUND THE PLACES THAT I LOVE GOING. AND THE MALLS ARE WONDERFULL
Ahaha Victoria? I just had to choose a bias and I chose her anywayss~ HAHA I KINDA AGREE WITH ALINA LOL
I used to be busy. But then not on school holidays. Now school's starting again and I'm busyy. I LOVE DOING EVERYTHING *yayy*
Byee~

:O Nis unnie. I can't believe you mentioned me HAHA. I'm flattered ^^
GRRRRRR I STILL DIDN'T GET THE LAST PART FINISHED! But I'm back from my ride today, so maybe today? ;__; I apologize.
And I read everything ^^ Be proud of me lol
f(x) f(x) f(x) f(x) f(x)f(x) f(x) FTW! I like Lunew though, because to me Khuntoria is perfect lol. They're trot duet was HILARIOUS.

GAHH I LOVE YOUR VOICE.
WAIT WHAAAT I'm not your unnie laaa . We're the same age. Okay maybe you're younger but we are still the same agee!
LOL NO WORRIES. I'm still finishing Ep 11 but got distracted *__* YAY SOMEONE READ IT LOLL
It's okayy~ I ship Lunew as siblings . And something else my delusional wacky mind thinks that I'm not gonna say here.

Aww Welcome to the Family ^^ nice to meet you
My Name is Jai
I'm an oppa again ^^

Annyeong Jai oppa~
LOL THAT FELT SO AWKWARD. Anyways, thanks~ Nice to meet you too~

I read the WHOLE THING. hahaha. Hi Anis! (I know someone named Anisa... haha). I'm Ellen, an admin and a lead singer of Autumn Air! (:
I have a lot of interests too, but I didn't put them in my bio... In case you were wondering, I also take art lessons (2 years), play violin and piano (for 8 years?), compose music, and well other stuff but that's not really important haha.
Your interests sound pretty cool tho.
You designed the logos? So cool.
Well, I hope I can talk to you soon! You seem like a very interesting person. (:

HAHA YAYY ANOTHER PERSON READ THE WHOLE THING XDD
Hiii Ellen~ Anis and Anisa is basically the same, just the meanings are different. Anis is a true friend XDD and Anisa means a girl. Something like that.
WOWW I ADMIRE PEOPLE WHO CAN PLAY MUSIC SO MUCHH . Especially piano! The closest I'll ever be with piano would be the keyboard. I'm still learning tho.. Sorry, I LOVE WRITING ESSAYS SO MUCH THIS TURNED OUT TO BE AN ESSAY. And that you took art lessons ~ Okay I'm officially admiring you now Very Happy
Ahaha but it's too simple. We should get someone with real creativity who can design it better XD
Let's chat when we have the chance~ I am? OHO I AM? AHA I am not. >_< Just crazy though.
Nisyaz
Nisyaz

Back to top Go down

Post  22itsyu13 January 1st 2011, 10:14 pm

I am a horrible member ;__;
I STILL HAVEN'T SENT IN THE SUBS, NIS!
GAH!
Okay, I'LL HAVE TO SEND IT IN TOMORROW. MUST! MUST!!
22itsyu13
22itsyu13

Back to top Go down

Post  lualualuax3 January 1st 2011, 10:16 pm

LOLL I AM NOT >_<
Yeahh I noticed :DD HAHA I BETTER BEE . I'LL SHOW YOU ALL AROUND THE PLACES THAT I LOVE GOING. AND THE MALLS ARE WONDERFULL
Ahaha Victoria? I just had to choose a bias and I chose her anywayss~ HAHA I KINDA AGREE WITH ALINA LOL
I used to be busy. But then not on school holidays. Now school's starting again and I'm busyy. I LOVE DOING EVERYTHING *yayy*
Byee~

DON'T DENY IT. Yes you areeeeee!
OMG I WANT TO GO TO THE MALLLS. I love shopping <33 especially for clothes (;
Alkjag;slkgj...you and Alina...I swear. xD
lualualuax3
lualualuax3

Back to top Go down

Post  Shini January 2nd 2011, 2:15 pm

Hi. My name is Kate but in youtube I'm more know as Shini Wink Wow U really wrote a lot xd I must tell U something... I'm not a bg fan of f(x) or even SM... But I looove Jessica and Taeyeon from SNSD. But Still YG rlz! xd
Shini
Shini

Back to top Go down

Post  amoretii January 2nd 2011, 6:35 pm

hello~
amoretii
amoretii

Back to top Go down

Post  Nisyaz January 3rd 2011, 5:14 am

Hi. My name is Kate but in youtube I'm more know as Shini Wow U really wrote a lot xd I must tell U something... I'm not a bg fan of f(x) or even SM... But I looove Jessica and Taeyeon from SNSD. But Still YG rlz! xd

HI KATE Smile Very Happy YEAH I WROTE A LOT IT'S LIKE AN ESSAY SORRY
Ohh.. that's too bad then Smile I kinda.. like YG?
I'm neutral. But not when it comes to f(x) ><

hello~

Nareum daero yongil naessoyo~

LOL XD HIII
Nisyaz
Nisyaz

Back to top Go down

Post  22itsyu13 February 2nd 2011, 8:45 pm

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ON R1CE TOO, NIS! AHHA.(:
22itsyu13
22itsyu13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum