R1CEntertainment Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» HIIII :D annyeong~ ni hao! nei ho ma?
Who do you think is the best singer in KPOP? EmptyJuly 28th 2011, 4:44 pm by amoretii

» 2nd Song: Angel - Teen Top
Who do you think is the best singer in KPOP? EmptyJuly 16th 2011, 4:07 am by maisella

» SNSD - OH {ORIGINAL VERSION}
Who do you think is the best singer in KPOP? EmptyJune 15th 2011, 11:45 am by maisella

» Present for Hamirilive's friend
Who do you think is the best singer in KPOP? EmptyMay 30th 2011, 4:31 pm by 22itsyu13

» RAPPERS UNITE??
Who do you think is the best singer in KPOP? EmptyMay 26th 2011, 4:01 am by hamirilive

» Supa Luv by Teen Top [White Fire's 2nd Song!]
Who do you think is the best singer in KPOP? EmptyMay 23rd 2011, 3:35 am by hamirilive

» Gangsta Boy--f(x) {DAISY MEADOWS' 2ND SONG!}
Who do you think is the best singer in KPOP? EmptyMay 19th 2011, 3:55 pm by 22itsyu13

» Rainy Days by One Way [Khaos's 2nd Song]
Who do you think is the best singer in KPOP? EmptyMay 14th 2011, 7:19 pm by 22itsyu13

» Bad Guy by JOO [Summer Rain's 2nd Song]
Who do you think is the best singer in KPOP? EmptyMay 12th 2011, 4:09 pm by 22itsyu13

Poll

Who do you think is the best singer in KPOP?

4 posters

Go down

Who do you think is the best singer in KPOP? Empty Who do you think is the best singer in KPOP?

Post  mcuraming January 3rd 2011, 9:00 pm

Hey, Mark again~!! Very Happy
I'm back with a new question for y'all! XD I should have a question like to post everyday. XD

So, who do you think is the best singer in KPOP?

For guys, personally, I think BEAST's Yoseob's voice is really AWESOME. T.T I'm jealous...

Also, Big Bang's Taeyang:

Oh and also SHINee's Jonghyun!

Oh woops wrong video. LOL

For girls, because I'm a big 2NE1 fan, I'd say Park Bom! Very Happy Her voice is so unique.. @_@ Sing for me once noona~!!! XD

Also, SISTAR's Hyorin & Soyu!

Last but not least, SNSD's Taeyeon!! Very Happy

Well, hope you liked all my video goodies! Very Happy hehe

SO, who do you think is the best singer in KPOP? Smile
mcuraming
mcuraming

https://www.youtube.com/blankcovers

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is the best singer in KPOP? Empty Re: Who do you think is the best singer in KPOP?

Post  22itsyu13 January 3rd 2011, 9:14 pm

SO MANY.
Well, Yoseob has an incredible range. But Jonghyun's is freaking crazy lol ^^ Taeyeon's is smooth and her voice is pretty wide, but I don't hear much. Luna flaunts of her voice a lot, like in the Victory video ^^ Taeyang's not amazing however, but his voice is really really nice to listen to Very Happy Bom as I said has some messiness going on with her vibrato, but she's a great singer Very Happy:D

So, I don't really think there is a best idol singer. Taeyeon or Luna would be my choice, but idk ^^
22itsyu13
22itsyu13

https://www.youtube.com/22itsyu13

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is the best singer in KPOP? Empty Re: Who do you think is the best singer in KPOP?

Post  mcuraming January 3rd 2011, 9:29 pm

22itsyu13 wrote:SO MANY.
Well, Yoseob has an incredible range. But Jonghyun's is freaking crazy lol ^^ Taeyeon's is smooth and her voice is pretty wide, but I don't hear much. Luna flaunts of her voice a lot, like in the Victory video ^^ Taeyang's not amazing however, but his voice is really really nice to listen to Very Happy Bom as I said has some messiness going on with her vibrato, but she's a great singer Very Happy:D

So, I don't really think there is a best idol singer. Taeyeon or Luna would be my choice, but idk ^^

I know!! well, I couldn't just pick one since there's so many great singers..
Well, by best I mean who's singing just makes you go nuts. lol not in a bad way. Like his/her singing soothes or amazes you. so yeah. Very Happy Thanks for sharing. ^^
mcuraming
mcuraming

Back to top Go down

Post  22itsyu13 January 3rd 2011, 9:35 pm

mcuraming wrote: I know!! well, I couldn't just pick one since there's so many great singers..
Well, by best I mean who's singing just makes you go nuts. lol not in a bad way. Like his/her singing soothes or amazes you. so yeah. Very Happy Thanks for sharing. ^^

Oh.
Well, then of course Luna for me ^^ Haha. Thanks for posting the topic!(:
22itsyu13
22itsyu13

Back to top Go down

Post  mcuraming January 3rd 2011, 9:53 pm

22itsyu13 wrote:Oh.
Well, then of course Luna for me ^^ Haha. Thanks for posting the topic!(:

Yup! Very Happy Luna's really good too. Smile
No problemo!! Very Happy
mcuraming
mcuraming

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is the best singer in KPOP? Empty THE BEST AND THE UNIQUE

Post  hamirilive January 6th 2011, 6:58 am

TAEYANG
JONGHYUN
PARK BOM
but the person who i should say is the best singer is
SE7EN BECAUSE HIS VOCALS RANGE IS VERY LARGE AND WIDE N HE'S GOT SO MUCH VIBRATO and can hit octave after octave unlike many other singers
his voice maybe be soft and smooth and charismatic but it's got a power which very few people have (in the known korean ent. industry i mean)
and IU has a nice voice too
and maybe even Jadey Wink
just joke guys (i kno i'm a sucky singer)
hamirilive
hamirilive

http://imdeadififail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lualualuax3 January 6th 2011, 2:36 pm

Taeyang. Park Bom. G.NA. Younha.

Hands Down.
lualualuax3
lualualuax3

Back to top Go down

Post  22itsyu13 January 6th 2011, 3:06 pm

lualualuax3 wrote:Taeyang. Park Bom. G.NA. Younha.

Hands Down.

WAVE YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR, MISSY.
22itsyu13
22itsyu13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum