R1CEntertainment Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» HIIII :D annyeong~ ni hao! nei ho ma?
ellenshimusic (ellen) I don't have a very creative stage name... EmptyJuly 28th 2011, 4:44 pm by amoretii

» 2nd Song: Angel - Teen Top
ellenshimusic (ellen) I don't have a very creative stage name... EmptyJuly 16th 2011, 4:07 am by maisella

» SNSD - OH {ORIGINAL VERSION}
ellenshimusic (ellen) I don't have a very creative stage name... EmptyJune 15th 2011, 11:45 am by maisella

» Present for Hamirilive's friend
ellenshimusic (ellen) I don't have a very creative stage name... EmptyMay 30th 2011, 4:31 pm by 22itsyu13

» RAPPERS UNITE??
ellenshimusic (ellen) I don't have a very creative stage name... EmptyMay 26th 2011, 4:01 am by hamirilive

» Supa Luv by Teen Top [White Fire's 2nd Song!]
ellenshimusic (ellen) I don't have a very creative stage name... EmptyMay 23rd 2011, 3:35 am by hamirilive

» Gangsta Boy--f(x) {DAISY MEADOWS' 2ND SONG!}
ellenshimusic (ellen) I don't have a very creative stage name... EmptyMay 19th 2011, 3:55 pm by 22itsyu13

» Rainy Days by One Way [Khaos's 2nd Song]
ellenshimusic (ellen) I don't have a very creative stage name... EmptyMay 14th 2011, 7:19 pm by 22itsyu13

» Bad Guy by JOO [Summer Rain's 2nd Song]
ellenshimusic (ellen) I don't have a very creative stage name... EmptyMay 12th 2011, 4:09 pm by 22itsyu13

Poll

ellenshimusic (ellen) I don't have a very creative stage name...

+6
Nisyaz
18elain
similywon
lualualuax3
22itsyu13
ellenshimusic
10 posters

Go down

ellenshimusic (ellen) I don't have a very creative stage name... Empty ellenshimusic (ellen) I don't have a very creative stage name...

Post  ellenshimusic January 1st 2011, 6:01 pm

Hey everyone! Well, I'm probably the least k-pop obsessed fangirl here...heh. And I know anneongaiphishgaoskpb but i can't spell it... T-T
So, I guess I'm the manager of Autumn Air. I hope to get to know all of you soon, like, everyone. Oh and I'm also an admin and a lead singer. Very Happy
Well, a little about myself.
I'm 13 (young right? people think I'm in high school or college by how I look... Razz) and tall. 5' 6' I think, maybe 5' 7'. I've been singing for maybe 2 years now, self-taught...with Alina's help haha. I'm Chinese-American (yep, I'm in the US), and I still listen to some American music (gasp) and am not really *that* tuned in with k-pop (double gasp), so I might need some help... :/
I'm not sure about the bias thing? So I'll just say who I like haha. I started out with Yesung of Super Junior and then moved to Yonghwa after a "You're Beautiful"/Shinwoo obsession. ;D (He's sooo hot.) I also like Jonghyun from SHINee, but I don't really know about him that much.
I listen to a lot of random k-pop, mostly the songs that are popular haha. Some groups are f(x), SNSD, Super Junior, Super Junior M, SHINee, 2PM, and then like one song from other random groups haha.
Well this has been reaaally long so I better stop wasting your time now...so bye! I hope to talk to you all soon. (:
ellenshimusic
ellenshimusic

Back to top Go down

ellenshimusic (ellen) I don't have a very creative stage name... Empty Re: ellenshimusic (ellen) I don't have a very creative stage name...

Post  ellenshimusic January 1st 2011, 6:02 pm

Oh, and could you please invite me to be your friend? Haha I'll try to invite people but I'm not sure who everyone is... ._____.
ellenshimusic
ellenshimusic

Back to top Go down

ellenshimusic (ellen) I don't have a very creative stage name... Empty Re: ellenshimusic (ellen) I don't have a very creative stage name...

Post  22itsyu13 January 1st 2011, 6:11 pm

Hey Ellen!(: I don't know you at alll Wink
Only 2? Haha didn't you sing since 3rd or 4th grade? JUST SAYING O_O
Autumn Air has officially become the tall group lol.
Also, Rudmila is also totally KPop deprived. (; And haven't you been reading all my messages....go to the Google Doc with everyone on it! You'll know everyone then! Say hi to your fellow tall members lol. I'm not giving you the link again Razz
Explore the site, Ellen ^^
22itsyu13
22itsyu13

https://www.youtube.com/22itsyu13

Back to top Go down

Post  lualualuax3 January 1st 2011, 6:43 pm

....why are you so tall? D:
I'm upset now (hahahaha jkjkjkjkjkjk). And I assume that what you mean by American music=David Choi/Kina Grannis/etc. etc.? :DDD
lualualuax3
lualualuax3

Back to top Go down

Post  similywon January 1st 2011, 7:17 pm

ahah ellen there's no way you're worse with kpop than me ... xD
similywon
similywon

Back to top Go down

Post  ellenshimusic January 1st 2011, 7:41 pm

alina, i just read EVERYONES bio. give me some credit. ive stalked like almost everything... except the collab song suggestions, besides my own group haha. like seriously...

abi, lol its okayy. i dislike being so tall sometimes. D:

rudmila, k-pop deprived buddies! Very Happy hahaha jk.
ellenshimusic
ellenshimusic

Back to top Go down

Post  ellenshimusic January 1st 2011, 7:43 pm

Oh and abi, yes. But also random songs like I'm Yours and More Than Words and Bubbly and Just the Way You Are and you know. Popular songs that are my taste. haha
ellenshimusic
ellenshimusic

Back to top Go down

Post  22itsyu13 January 1st 2011, 7:54 pm

PS Ellen why don't you comment on your members' bios lol
22itsyu13
22itsyu13

Back to top Go down

Post  ellenshimusic January 1st 2011, 7:55 pm

Sorry... I read everything but didn't comment lol...
ellenshimusic
ellenshimusic

Back to top Go down

Post  22itsyu13 January 1st 2011, 7:55 pm

Then comment :O
22itsyu13
22itsyu13

Back to top Go down

Post  18elain January 1st 2011, 9:02 pm

...hi!....^^...
18elain
18elain

Back to top Go down

Post  ellenshimusic January 1st 2011, 9:06 pm

Hi! You're in my group, right? I can't wait for your bio! Very Happy
I hope that doesn't sound creepy. .___.
ellenshimusic
ellenshimusic

Back to top Go down

Post  Nisyaz January 2nd 2011, 12:34 am

Hye Ellen! *waves* *waves* and again. *waves*
You are 13? Woah wait. You're 14 like me then this year riiiight.
Sorry .. I thought you were older than me by terms of looks. LOL but.. SORRYY
I checked out your channel and WOWWWWWWW is all that I can say XDD
Nisyaz
Nisyaz

http://anis-syaza.blogspot.com     | http://shinyeffectslove.tum

Back to top Go down

Post  ellenshimusic January 2nd 2011, 11:24 am

Nisyaz wrote:Hye Ellen! *waves* *waves* and again. *waves*
You are 13? Woah wait. You're 14 like me then this year riiiight.
Sorry .. I thought you were older than me by terms of looks. LOL but.. SORRYY
I checked out your channel and WOWWWWWWW is all that I can say XDD

Hahaha Anis, it's okaay because someone at a party a few days ago thought I was a Junior in High School and someone in China thought I was in college... -_____- Razz
And thanks!! Haha, what did you see? (Note that there's ljke no kpop covers... except my MBC heh. ._____.)
ellenshimusic
ellenshimusic

Back to top Go down

Post  Shini January 2nd 2011, 1:59 pm

Hi Wink I'm Kate or Shini (like U want) from White Fire Wink Wow U are 13? I thought that U older xD Hymm U give some og fpop groups bname but do U listen to Big bang or 2NE1? I must as since I'm BIIIIG fan of YG ;)Anyways Nice to meet U Wink
Shini
Shini

Back to top Go down

Post  xleetommyjaix January 2nd 2011, 3:34 pm

Nice to meet you ellen ^^
welcome to the family!!
Can't wait to work with you Very Happy
xleetommyjaix
xleetommyjaix

Back to top Go down

Post  ellenshimusic January 2nd 2011, 7:57 pm

Shini wrote:Hi Wink I'm Kate or Shini (like U want) from White Fire Wink Wow U are 13? I thought that U older xD Hymm U give some og fpop groups bname but do U listen to Big bang or 2NE1? I must as since I'm BIIIIG fan of YG ;)Anyways Nice to meet U Wink

Hi! I think I might call you Kate. I think that's a pretty name. (:
Haha yeah, most people do. Razz
I have a few songs by 2NE1, but they're a little fierce for my taste haha... And I don't really know Big Bang. Maybe you could recommend a few songs? Very Happy
ellenshimusic
ellenshimusic

Back to top Go down

Post  kamijyo13 January 2nd 2011, 9:22 pm

hi ellen! >///< *hugs*
looking at your intro~ wow~ u love person with good voices >///<
Sungie and hyungie~ LMAO
nice to see you (again) LOL
kamijyo13
kamijyo13

Back to top Go down

Post  ellenshimusic January 2nd 2011, 10:24 pm

xleetommyjaix wrote:Nice to meet you ellen ^^
welcome to the family!!
Can't wait to work with you Very Happy
Whoops forgot to respond to this one...
Thanks Jai! You too! Very Happy
ellenshimusic
ellenshimusic

Back to top Go down

Post  ellenshimusic January 2nd 2011, 10:26 pm

kamijyo13 wrote:hi ellen! >///< *hugs*
looking at your intro~ wow~ u love person with good voices >///<
Sungie and hyungie~ LMAO
nice to see you (again) LOL

Hahaha yes...voices mean a lot. But also looks. xD
ellenshimusic
ellenshimusic

Back to top Go down

Post  mcuraming January 4th 2011, 4:22 pm

Hi Ellen!! Very Happy It's nice to meet you. Smile
Wow, you're reeally tall for 13 years old. :O I'm older by one year and you're taller than me. XD
Oh, and don't worry, I still listen to american music too ^^
Well, WELCOME TO R1CE FAMILY!! Very Happy Hoppe to be workin with ya soon!! Very Happy
mcuraming
mcuraming

https://www.youtube.com/blankcovers

Back to top Go down

Post  ellenshimusic January 4th 2011, 5:26 pm

mcuraming wrote:Hi Ellen!! Very Happy It's nice to meet you. Smile
Wow, you're reeally tall for 13 years old. :O I'm older by one year and you're taller than me. XD
Well, WELCOME TO R1CE FAMILY!! Very Happy Hoppe to be workin with ya soon!! Very Happy

Haha I know... -_____- Wait, are you in 8th or 9th grade?
Hahaha really? I'm doing a cover of "You Belong With Me" right now... heh.
Ah, thank you!! Hope we can collabb. (:
ellenshimusic
ellenshimusic

Back to top Go down

Post  mcuraming January 4th 2011, 5:36 pm

ellenshimusic wrote:
mcuraming wrote:Hi Ellen!! Very Happy It's nice to meet you. Smile

Haha I know... -_____- Wait, are you in 8th or 9th grade?
Hahaha really? I'm doing a cover of "You Belong With Me" right now... heh.
Ah, thank you!! Hope we can collabb. (:

I'm currently in 8th.
Yes, I listen to KIIS FM here in Cali where they play the most famous american music. XD Really?! I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFFTT!~!!! XD hahaaha
mcuraming
mcuraming

https://www.youtube.com/blankcovers

Back to top Go down

Post  ellenshimusic January 4th 2011, 6:17 pm

mcuraming wrote:
I'm currently in 8th.
Yes, I listen to KIIS FM here in Cali where they play the most famous american music. XD Really?! I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFFTT!~!!! XD hahaaha

Oh you are? ...When's your birthday haha
Hahahaha its not that good though, I warn you... Maybe I'll link it when I finish... :/
I had to lower it 2 keys lol...I'm more of an alto.
ellenshimusic
ellenshimusic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum