R1CEntertainment Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» HIIII :D annyeong~ ni hao! nei ho ma?
Shady Girl by SISTAR [Debut Song] -- Daisy Meadows EmptyJuly 28th 2011, 4:44 pm by amoretii

» 2nd Song: Angel - Teen Top
Shady Girl by SISTAR [Debut Song] -- Daisy Meadows EmptyJuly 16th 2011, 4:07 am by maisella

» SNSD - OH {ORIGINAL VERSION}
Shady Girl by SISTAR [Debut Song] -- Daisy Meadows EmptyJune 15th 2011, 11:45 am by maisella

» Present for Hamirilive's friend
Shady Girl by SISTAR [Debut Song] -- Daisy Meadows EmptyMay 30th 2011, 4:31 pm by 22itsyu13

» RAPPERS UNITE??
Shady Girl by SISTAR [Debut Song] -- Daisy Meadows EmptyMay 26th 2011, 4:01 am by hamirilive

» Supa Luv by Teen Top [White Fire's 2nd Song!]
Shady Girl by SISTAR [Debut Song] -- Daisy Meadows EmptyMay 23rd 2011, 3:35 am by hamirilive

» Gangsta Boy--f(x) {DAISY MEADOWS' 2ND SONG!}
Shady Girl by SISTAR [Debut Song] -- Daisy Meadows EmptyMay 19th 2011, 3:55 pm by 22itsyu13

» Rainy Days by One Way [Khaos's 2nd Song]
Shady Girl by SISTAR [Debut Song] -- Daisy Meadows EmptyMay 14th 2011, 7:19 pm by 22itsyu13

» Bad Guy by JOO [Summer Rain's 2nd Song]
Shady Girl by SISTAR [Debut Song] -- Daisy Meadows EmptyMay 12th 2011, 4:09 pm by 22itsyu13

Poll

Shady Girl by SISTAR [Debut Song] -- Daisy Meadows

+3
TheStrangeHead
kamijyo13
lualualuax3
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shady Girl by SISTAR [Debut Song] -- Daisy Meadows Empty Shady Girl by SISTAR [Debut Song] -- Daisy Meadows

Post  lualualuax3 January 8th 2011, 9:50 am

Hey guys!(:

Now, the debut song is: Shady Girl by SISTAR. So usually for temp collabs, the deadline is about 10 days long. So this time, I'm splitting the deadline into two parts. The first part (5 days) is how long we're giving you to learn the song, and the second part (5 days) is how long you guys get to record. That okay? Very Happy

At the end of the first deadline, please tell us what parts a bit tough for you so we can maybe give you different parts in the song. We're trying to give everyone equal parts!

So, the deadline date for learning the song will be 5 days from tomorrow, January 9th, 2011 .
The deadline date for your recorded parts is undecided at the time, because I will have to split up the parts first! Very Happy

Thanks Daisy Meadows!
Abi Smile
lualualuax3
lualualuax3

Back to top Go down

Shady Girl by SISTAR [Debut Song] -- Daisy Meadows Empty Re: Shady Girl by SISTAR [Debut Song] -- Daisy Meadows

Post  kamijyo13 January 8th 2011, 2:55 pm

*hugs* btw, how about the lyric? O.O??
It will be out after January 9th?? *hugs*
can't wait ♥♥
kamijyo13
kamijyo13

Back to top Go down

Shady Girl by SISTAR [Debut Song] -- Daisy Meadows Empty Re: Shady Girl by SISTAR [Debut Song] -- Daisy Meadows

Post  lualualuax3 January 8th 2011, 3:13 pm

[1]
Yeonghwareul bol ttae myeon nan kkamjjak nollaeya hae
Neowa babeul meogeul ttae nan hangsang namgyeoya hae
Seulpeuji anhado nunmureul heullyeoya hae
Ireon nae maeumeul neoneun algo inneunji

[2]
Mul hanjan masigo nan chwihan cheok haeya hae
Amuri himdeureodo hangsang useoya hae
Baega nawa boilkka bwa ginjanghaeya dwae
Ireon nae maeumeul neoneun algo inneunji

[Chorus]
Nan neoman saranghaneun gasikgeoriya
Nan neoman baraboneun gasikgeoriya
I Need You, Boy.
Ireoke neo maneul saranghaneunde
Nan joma joma jomahae niga tteonalkkabwa
Nan buran buran buranhae
Shigani heureulsurok naui mami naui mami
Neomaneul saenggakhaneun gasikgeol

[3]
Nan hangsang gwichanhado maeil hwajangeul hago
Nan dariga apado gup nopeun haihil shingo
Neoege jal boiryeogo yeppeun ot ipgo
Ireon nae maeumeul niga algina hae

[4]
Jalsaenggin namjareul bwado niga choegora hago
Jeonhwaro suda tteolda neo ttaemune ppalli kkeunko
Hokshina jibe olkka bwa cheongsoreul hago
Ireoke himdeun nae mam niga algina hae

[Chorus]
I Need You, Boy.
Ireoke neo maneul saranghaneunde
Nan buran buran buranhae

[Rap]
Geoteuron utjiman sogeuroneun ulgo inneun na
Neoui nungireul han eobsi kkeut eobsi gidarineun na
Hwaga na gasikjeogin nae moseubeul bolttae mada
Wae nan ni apeman seomyeon jagajineun geolkka waeilkka
I Don't Know Why.

[Chorus]
I Need You, Boy. I Care About You So Much.
You're So Special to Me, I Love You, Boy!
Nan buran buran buranhae

Last edited by lualualuax3 on January 8th 2011, 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
lualualuax3
lualualuax3

Back to top Go down

Post  TheStrangeHead January 8th 2011, 5:18 pm

I'd like to sign up for vers 2 or 4.....you can decide which one xDI reaaaalllyyy love this song by now hehe xDD can't wait to debut !!
TheStrangeHead
TheStrangeHead

Back to top Go down

Post  22itsyu13 January 8th 2011, 8:02 pm

OH Abi O_O You're not supposed to give out parts until everyone learns the songs and tells you what's hard and whatnot haha.
22itsyu13
22itsyu13

https://www.youtube.com/22itsyu13

Back to top Go down

Post  lualualuax3 January 8th 2011, 8:39 pm

gah. my bad.

EVERYONE. LEARN THE SONG FIRST!
after five days we'll decide on parts xD My mistake hehe.
lualualuax3
lualualuax3

Back to top Go down

Post  kamijyo13 January 8th 2011, 11:48 pm

I think it'll be more flexible that u send the lyric first, which part and we learn it (our parts in 5 days). then if we couldn't sing it well, we could tell to you and we could make things out by changing ^^. (mostly, people who got their parts try their best to complete it ^^)

and I think chorus is to be sing together ^^ and the split part need to be more variants, for example:
(since SISTAR is 4 person, we should know our members capability (voice range) and try to split by members part here: http://jktasian.wordpress.com/2010/08/30/sistar-shady-girl-color-coded-lyrics/)
it's based on color code ^^

that's what I think ^^ since the song also has aslibs, etc we should make out of members' position and ability, for example lead vocalist tends to sing adlibs, while main vocalist tends to sing louder in chorus and rapper (of course ^^Wink rapping~ *hugs*

that's it what I think *hugs*
thank you ^^
kamijyo13
kamijyo13

Back to top Go down

Post  BigBangTopLover January 9th 2011, 4:33 am

Yeah I think it would be better if you were to split the lines first. Since then we can just learn the parts of the song that we're singing and not the whole thing. Then if it really is impossible to do that part, we can ask to trade it for another member's lines. It would just be a bit easier.
Sticking with the parts in the song is definitely a good idea but because we are a 5 member group, it wouldn't work as well since Sistar is 4. Just try to do as much as possible and us members will also help out with anything you're having trouble with =D

-Soon Yi =D
BigBangTopLover
BigBangTopLover

https://www.youtube.com/user/BigBangTopLover?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  TheStrangeHead January 9th 2011, 10:55 am

i agree....I think we should split the verses like without like I'm that member...and you're that member..and that's why you sing that or this part. Since like everyone said it's 4-member-group....for like a 5-member-group we should split the parts based on the members...but actually if we split the lyrics for shady girl like 4 verses 1 rap...that works. And we can concetrate more on our own parts instead of learning everyone's parts and then split the lyrics....it's just somehow a waste of time....sry....but I think so...hehe....
But it's up to you.....I'm fine with everything...I just wanna sing it...xDDD
TheStrangeHead
TheStrangeHead

Back to top Go down

Post  lualualuax3 January 9th 2011, 7:10 pm

Hehe, thank you for your thoughts :DD
So do you want me to give you guys what verse you sing? Or do you want to pick your verse? Cause I don't want to give you a verse that you didn't want :3
Oh, and Chen, I assume that you would take the rap verse? xD
lualualuax3
lualualuax3

Back to top Go down

Post  lualualuax3 January 9th 2011, 7:13 pm

OH! or do you want to follow the color coding lyrics that Chen posted up there? ^^.
But honestly, I think assigning verses would be much easier and efficient :/ Lol, what do you guys think?
lualualuax3
lualualuax3

Back to top Go down

Post  TheStrangeHead January 9th 2011, 7:36 pm

I think since sistar are a 4-member-group and we are 5 we should split the verses in this case. I'm okay with every part you give me, and actually I would be happy if you would assign a part since I have a hard time choosing and actually there only 2 different types of verses if you only hear the melody....Wink but that's just my opinion hehe
TheStrangeHead
TheStrangeHead

Back to top Go down

Post  lualualuax3 January 9th 2011, 7:39 pm

Haha alright.

Here's how i'll split them:

Verse 1--Me
Verse 2--EmEm
Verse 3--Soon Yi
Verse 4--Yuzu
Verse5/rap--Chen

Does that sound good? Very Happy
We'll have to split the chorus too, but I just thought I'd hand out the verses first xD
lualualuax3
lualualuax3

Back to top Go down

Post  TheStrangeHead January 9th 2011, 7:58 pm

That sounds good to me but question, why do we have to split the chorus can't we just sing it together...sry if I'm wrong I'm not too familiar with that song hehe
TheStrangeHead
TheStrangeHead

Back to top Go down

Post  lualualuax3 January 9th 2011, 8:04 pm

We could all sing it, but idk, wouldn't that sound kinda..messy? Maybe when Alina mixes it it wouldn't be. And there's also the adlibs to be sung.
Like, I was thinking during the first chorus 2/3 people could sing it and then the next chorus being sung can be bet sung by another 2/3 people. Idk o_O.
lualualuax3
lualualuax3

Back to top Go down

Post  TheStrangeHead January 10th 2011, 9:02 am

Maybe...we could all sing it and then when mixing it, the mixer can decide which voices harmonize the best and then she chooses like the 2 singer for the first chorus line and other 2/3 for the rest....just an idea...hehe
TheStrangeHead
TheStrangeHead

Back to top Go down

Post  lualualuax3 January 10th 2011, 2:32 pm

Ah! Good idea Very Happy

So I guess it's time to learn our parts? Very Happy
lualualuax3
lualualuax3

Back to top Go down

Post  lualualuax3 January 10th 2011, 4:51 pm

Learn your parts + the chorus by the 14th guys! THEN IT'S RECORDING TIME Very Happy
lualualuax3
lualualuax3

Back to top Go down

Post  BigBangTopLover January 10th 2011, 8:00 pm

Wait!!!! Can I switch with you Abi Unnie? Cause I know the first verse much better.
PLEASE???!!!

-Soon Yi =D
BigBangTopLover
BigBangTopLover

https://www.youtube.com/user/BigBangTopLover?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  animeangel959 January 11th 2011, 2:04 pm

Sorry, I'm been AFK for the past week; broke my ankle ;D.
So, we start recording by the 14th? :'D?
Yahuuuu, Shady Girl! <3 !
animeangel959
animeangel959

https://www.youtube.com/animeangel959

Back to top Go down

Post  lualualuax3 January 11th 2011, 7:21 pm

Soon Yi--Hahaha, funny cause that's why I chose the first verse xD But you can sing that verse. SOON YI HWAITING~! I'll just take the 3rd verse then (:

Yuzu--Awww, get better! and yesss, recording will start on the 14th, so make sure you know your part + the chorus by then (;
lualualuax3
lualualuax3

Back to top Go down

Post  lualualuax3 January 14th 2011, 4:05 pm

EVERYONEEEE.
Time's up for learning your parts! Please have your part/chorus recorded by January 20th Smile
lualualuax3
lualualuax3

Back to top Go down

Post  animeangel959 January 16th 2011, 12:23 am

I'd like to ask a few questions just in case I do a mistake by accident :'D ~

1) In the last line of the chorus: Neomaneul saenggakhaneun gasikgeol
For the gasikgeol part, do we do that effect where it goes "ga-ga-ga-ga-ga-gashikgoel" ?
Or do we just slur it through? C: ?

2) May we do adlibs? And can they be original, like not the adlibs that are already in the song?

3) For overlapping parts, do we put them in another set? Since the chorus has overlapping parts and I didn't know if we should sing it over or just send it in another file. O:

Thank you 8D ! Sorry, there's a lot of questions > U< ;;.

Yuzu .

animeangel959
animeangel959

https://www.youtube.com/animeangel959

Back to top Go down

Post  lualualuax3 January 16th 2011, 12:55 pm

1) Do the effect, cause I think it'd be easier than slurring through it, since it goes up a note through the effect.

2) Surely! Smile

3) If you can, sing it all in one go, instead of using perhaps 2 files. But, if that's difficult, you can send it in as another file, that way the mixers (Alina and perhaps some other people) can just overlap it themselves.

Thanks for asking Yuzu! If you have any more questions feel free to ask (:

Oh, and another thing, just in case you guys don't know already, can you send in your parts seperately? Like, one file for your verse, perhaps 2 files for the chorus [refer to #3 up there ^], and adlibs [refer to #2]. Adlibs are optional though Very Happy
Also, someone needs to say the part in the last time they sing the chorus, "I Care About You So Much.
You're So Special to Me, I Love You, Boy!"
Any takers?

Last edited by lualualuax3 on January 16th 2011, 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
lualualuax3
lualualuax3

Back to top Go down

Post  TheStrangeHead January 16th 2011, 1:02 pm

I would do that but.....it'll sound different for sure....xDDD....like my voice is higher so...hehe...xDD
TheStrangeHead
TheStrangeHead

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next