R1CEntertainment Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» HIIII :D annyeong~ ni hao! nei ho ma?
Okay This only goes towards Khaos members and let this be the LAST time I repeat it EmptyJuly 28th 2011, 4:44 pm by amoretii

» 2nd Song: Angel - Teen Top
Okay This only goes towards Khaos members and let this be the LAST time I repeat it EmptyJuly 16th 2011, 4:07 am by maisella

» SNSD - OH {ORIGINAL VERSION}
Okay This only goes towards Khaos members and let this be the LAST time I repeat it EmptyJune 15th 2011, 11:45 am by maisella

» Present for Hamirilive's friend
Okay This only goes towards Khaos members and let this be the LAST time I repeat it EmptyMay 30th 2011, 4:31 pm by 22itsyu13

» RAPPERS UNITE??
Okay This only goes towards Khaos members and let this be the LAST time I repeat it EmptyMay 26th 2011, 4:01 am by hamirilive

» Supa Luv by Teen Top [White Fire's 2nd Song!]
Okay This only goes towards Khaos members and let this be the LAST time I repeat it EmptyMay 23rd 2011, 3:35 am by hamirilive

» Gangsta Boy--f(x) {DAISY MEADOWS' 2ND SONG!}
Okay This only goes towards Khaos members and let this be the LAST time I repeat it EmptyMay 19th 2011, 3:55 pm by 22itsyu13

» Rainy Days by One Way [Khaos's 2nd Song]
Okay This only goes towards Khaos members and let this be the LAST time I repeat it EmptyMay 14th 2011, 7:19 pm by 22itsyu13

» Bad Guy by JOO [Summer Rain's 2nd Song]
Okay This only goes towards Khaos members and let this be the LAST time I repeat it EmptyMay 12th 2011, 4:09 pm by 22itsyu13

Poll

Okay This only goes towards Khaos members and let this be the LAST time I repeat it

5 posters

Go down

Okay This only goes towards Khaos members and let this be the LAST time I repeat it Empty Okay This only goes towards Khaos members and let this be the LAST time I repeat it

Post  xleetommyjaix January 13th 2011, 7:02 pm

We as a group should RESPECT each other as musicians and as friends.
I don't wanna hear the "faggot" word being tossed around and disrespecting each others talents and skills.
Some just started singing, some have been singing for a LONG time, and some are good at mixing.
Whatever the case is, we need to RESPECT each other.
I know Alina doesn't want to say anything, but I am because it's not right and that shows how "mature" you guys really are.I'm sorry, but if you don't like who you're working with, as the oldest member of Khaos, if you guys are going to argue over stupid stuff, then leave because it makes me really upset when you're laughing at each other, calling each other names degrading and making fun of everyone's talents/skills.
Take this into consideration and let this be the LAST time I repeat myself.
xleetommyjaix
xleetommyjaix

Back to top Go down

Okay This only goes towards Khaos members and let this be the LAST time I repeat it Empty Re: Okay This only goes towards Khaos members and let this be the LAST time I repeat it

Post  jamespark888 January 13th 2011, 7:09 pm

Okay sorry tommy, but what I meant was, I (James) didn't want to sound rude, and just suggesting my opinion. I wasn't calling anyone (something) and I was just offering some advice. Soz guys if you were offended
jamespark888

Back to top Go down

Okay This only goes towards Khaos members and let this be the LAST time I repeat it Empty Re: Okay This only goes towards Khaos members and let this be the LAST time I repeat it

Post  mcuraming January 13th 2011, 7:11 pm

Okay, what happened?? I leave for school and now THIS. >.<
mcuraming
mcuraming

https://www.youtube.com/blankcovers

Back to top Go down

Post  xleetommyjaix January 13th 2011, 7:14 pm

I don't find it offensive James, but it's just disrespectful.
I understand we've heard each other sing before on skype, but if you don't have nothing nice to say, try to re-word it nicely.
Because people can take it to heart and it can hurt them.
xleetommyjaix
xleetommyjaix

Back to top Go down

Post  jamespark888 January 13th 2011, 7:21 pm

Okay I am really sorry for using (that word). I promise I'll give more constructive comments.
jamespark888

Back to top Go down

Post  22itsyu13 January 13th 2011, 8:39 pm

*clap clap!* Very Happy
Sorry, I'm not a Khaos member...but I am a manager haha.
True, I didn't want to say anything because I was hoping you guys would deal on your own. And if you guys didn't already know, all of the admins that created R1CE are super duper clean and will disregard any profanity.
Thanks Jai!(:
22itsyu13
22itsyu13

https://www.youtube.com/22itsyu13

Back to top Go down

Post  xleetommyjaix January 13th 2011, 9:11 pm

@James it's fine.

@Alina yeah lol, clean and professionalism Smile
xleetommyjaix
xleetommyjaix

Back to top Go down

Post  Momoji January 14th 2011, 8:30 am

Darn i feel bad for replying that. =(
Momoji
Momoji

http://randomkpopfan.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down